Why use hemp ointments and creams with CBD
CBD creams, ointments, balms, vaselines and other hemp ointments - these are all products that not only treat our skin on its surface, but also penetrate a little deeper, where they can also act on muscle tissue and relieve tension and pain.
Today we already know that CBD and other cannabinoids act on our endocannabinoid system (ECS), which takes care of and optimal balance in our body. And leather is no exception. It is the disturbance of the balance that is behind most skin problems. If our endocannabinoid system works properly, the skin remains healthy, fresh and beautiful.
As cannabinoid research is still relatively recent, no definitive health claims can yet be made. However, it is clear that CBD has the ability to:
- Anti-inflammatory. Cannabis lubrication can relieve pain and inflammation and has great potential in the treatment of eczema.
- Alleviate acne. CBD helps fight inflammatory manifestations of the skin such as redness and swelling and return the skin to normal.
- Relieve itching. CBD can act on nerve endings and help get rid of chronic itchy skin.
- Better heal scars. The study confirmed that CBD products can be a great helper in the care of scar tissue.
The main benefits of CBD skin care include:
- Reduction of signs of aging. Thanks to the content of antioxidants such as vitamin E or vitamin C, hemp ointments and creams are suitable for dry skin and care for free radical damage.
- Skin balance. CBD lubrications help to keep the skin 'just right' - that is, sufficiently hydrated, without excess oil and oily T zones.
- Calm skin. Thanks to their anti-inflammatory properties, CBD products can relieve itching, dryness and redness.