Contact details of the administrator
Name: CBDROOMZ s.r.o.
Registered office address: Rašínovo nábřeží 389/46, Nové Město, 128 00 Prague 2
Telephone number: +420 608 828 087
The processing of personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), the Personal Data Processing Act and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, as amended.
Data subject: The natural person (consumer and self-employed person) to whom the personal data relate (hereinafter also "you" or "customer");
Personal data: All information about an identified or identifiable customer; an identifiable customer is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social elements the identity of that natural person (hereinafter also "data" or "information");
Administrator: The entity that determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data carries out the processing and is responsible for this processing. The administrator of personal data is the company CBDROOMZ s.r.o., IČO: 09884360, with its registered office at Rašínovo nábřeží 389/46, Nové Město, 128 00 Prague 2 (hereinafter also “we”);
Processor: An entity that processes personal data for the controller on the basis of a law or on behalf of the controller, on the basis of a contract on the processing of personal data (hereinafter also "business partner" or "partner");
Website: Website available at www.cannaroomz.cz
Purpose of personal data processing: The reason why personal data is processed. Such a reason may be, for example, the performance of a contract, the administration of user accounts, the handling of complaints and grievances, the sending of commercial communications (newsletters) or the display of advertisements based on the interests of customers;
Cookies: Short text files stored by your web or mobile browser. Most cookies contain a unique identifier, the so-called cookie ID. This is a string of characters assigned by websites and servers to the browser that saved the cookie. This allows websites and servers to distinguish and identify individual browsers. Cookies are used to improve the operation of websites, evaluate their traffic and to better target marketing activities. If you browse our website, we assume that you agree to the use of these files.
Third countries: Countries outside the European Economic Area, which mainly include the Member States of the European Union and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- What personal data is processed?
We and its contractual processors, in connection with the relevant legal title and purpose of processing, process the following personal data or categories of personal data:
- identification and address data: eg name, surname, delivery or other contact address, address of the collection point, registered office, ID number, VAT number;
- electronic contact details: eg telephone number, e-mail address;
- other electronic data: IP address, cookies;
- other personal data associated with the contractual relationship: bank account number, order history;
- other personal data: typically data provided by the customer in the order form or in other documents and when communicating with us, including later updates.
- What is the origin of personal data?
We process data that you provide to us, for example, when ordering our services, registering a user account, communicating with us or subscribing to the newsletter. Typically it is about
- identification and address data;
- electronic contact details;
- other personal data associated with the contractual relationship.
And the data we collect automatically as you browse our website. Typically these are:
- other electronic data:
- the website from which you came to our website;
- IP address;
- date of access and time of access;
- search queries;
- http and https response code;
- transmitted data groups;
- information about the browser and the computer's operating system.
- Why is personal data processed?
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of the contractual relationship
- Customer account management
- Communication with customers, satisfaction evaluation, publication of reviews, book recommendations, handling of complaints, grievances and claims
- Sending business messages and offering our goods
- Direct marketing and creation of personalized content and advertising
- Improving the quality of our goods and services, analyzing traffic to our website and your behavior on the website
- Operation of customer competition and delivery of prizes
- Protection of our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of others
- Accounting and tax purposes
- Fulfillment of other legal obligations
Your personal data may be processed for the following legal reasons:
- Performance of the contract
- Fulfillment of legal obligations
- Legitimate interest of the administrator in sending commercial messages
- Consent to the sending of commercial communications
The processing of personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the contractual relationship, accounting and tax purposes and fulfilling other legal obligations are legal or contractual requirements. If you intend to place an order through our website, you are obliged to provide us with your personal data for this purpose.
- How long is personal data processed?
Your personal data is processed:
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and us and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships;
- for the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligation (accounting documents 5 years, tax documents 10 years);
- for the duration of our legitimate interest in sending commercial communications;
- for the duration of your consent (for a maximum of 4 years from its grant, or 4 years from the last order).
- To whom is personal data made available?
The following categories of our partners (recipients) may have access to your personal data:
- Providers of goods transport
- Providers of accounting and tax advice
- IT service and hosting providers
- Providers of security and integrity of our services and websites
- Analytical service providers
- Customer support assistance service providers,
- Payment gateway providers (payment card providers)
- Legal service providers, lawyers
- Providers of printing and postal services
- Partners working with us in loyalty programs, conferences, seminars and other events
- Partners who provide direct marketing for us and partners and operators of technical solutions, thanks to which we can display personalized content and advertising to you
- Public administration bodies
- Is personal data transferred outside the EU?
The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the European Economic Area) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are:
- Partners to whom we provide data in order to analyze our website traffic, your website behavior and business conversions
- Providers of IT services and hosting, incl. cloud services
- Mailing service providers
- How is personal data processed?
Personal data is processed manually and automatically. We keep proper records of all processing activities in accordance with applicable laws.
You are not the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects for you or would significantly affect you in a similar way. We do not create profiles from your personal data in order to analyze or predict your preferences, interests, economic situation, reliability, location or your movement (a typical example of profiling is monitoring the behavior of website visitors to track their preferences so that the merchant can in the future to address with an offer tailored just to them).
- What are the rights of data subjects?
When exercising your rights, please contact us via our contact details, which are listed in the introduction to this policy.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights (Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR):
- Right of access to personal data
- The right to correct inaccurate and supplement incomplete personal data
- The right to delete personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data
- Right to data portability
- The right to object to the processing
- The right to information on automated decision-making, including profiling
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, based in Lt. Col. Sochova 27, 170 00 Prague 7, phone: 234 665 111, web: www.uoou.cz.
- How are cookies processed?
Processed cookies can be divided according to validity into:
- temporary cookies (so-called session cookies), which remain stored in your browser only until you close your browser,
- persistent cookies (so-called persistent cookies), which remain stored in your browser for a long time until their expiration date or until you delete them manually (the storage time of cookies in your browser depends on the cookie settings and your browser settings).
And according to the functions on:
- essential, which are necessary for the functionality of our website,
- preferences, which allow our website to remember information that changes how the website behaves or looks (eg preferred language or region where you are located), these cookies are not necessarily necessary for the functioning of our website, but increase functionality and practicality of their use,
- analytical, which help us with the analysis of your experience on our website (so-called User Experience) and thanks to which we understand how you use our website,
We do not use third party cookies, which are used to track multiple websites in order to provide you with personalized content and advertising on third party websites and other sales channels.
- Are data on children also processed?
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. Therefore, we do not intentionally collect their personal data. If we find that we have inadvertently obtained personal information about children under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible, except where we are required by applicable law to retain it.
Legal regulations and our business strategy and the related ways of processing your personal data may change. If we choose to update this policy, we will post the changes on our website and notify you of such changes. In cases where there is to be a more fundamental change in these principles, or in the event that the law so requires, we will inform you in advance. We ask that you read this policy carefully and check this policy regularly when communicating with us or using our website.