CBD and our body
It is still quite difficult to say with certainty how cannabinoid CBD affects the human body. The research is very recent and it is therefore not yet possible to present any definitive conclusions and specific therapeutic effects. The main source of knowledge for us is therefore mainly the results of previous scientific studies and user experience. Based on them, we already have a good idea of the great potential of the cannabis plant.
Why it works
The reason why cannabinoids can affect the state of our body and mind is the fact that inside each of us there is a so-called endocannabinoid system, to the receptors of which cannabinoids bind.
Our body can make its own cannabinoids - endocannabinoids - on its own. The phytocannabinoids found in cannabis have a different chemical composition, but they work very similarly to endocannabinoids.
The endocannabinoid system was not discovered until the turn of the 1980s and 1990s, and we know in particular that it is responsible for regulating many bodily functions. The cannabinoids we make then affect our mood, our ability to regenerate, or our appetite, for example.
What the CBD affects
So let's say what it can be good for according to the current knowledge and experience of CBD users. These include:
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY CAPABILITIES. Increasingly, studies suggest that CBD could be a solution for the treatment of many inflammatory diseases. These include very unpleasant arthritis or severe heart disease.
- MAINTAINING PSYCHICAL WELL-BEING. It has been found that CBD can be a great helper in managing depression, anxiety and panic. According to users, it can pleasantly relax, relieve stress and improve mood.
- SLEEP SUPPORT. One of the main reasons why CBD is so popular is its ability to significantly improve our sleep. CBD helps you fall asleep, relieves sleep disorders and fights fatigue during the day.
- ANALGETIC EFFECT. Whether it's sore muscles, burns, migraines, menstrual pain or back pain, CBD can relieve acute and chronic problems quickly and without side effects.
- IMPROVING SKIN. CBD has the ability to soothe irritated skin, uses its antimicrobial effects to fight acne, reduce itching, help with eczema and has also been shown to treat psoriasis.